What is beanddo Education
Modern meditation programmes for education staff and students.
We know that stress, anxiety, bullying, peer and academic pressure is the biggest obstacle to teaching, learning, wellbeing and creativity. Current research is showing how regular guided meditation in school can reduce stress levels in both students and staff, promoting a more collaborative, creative, school environment resulting in growing academic achievement.
We can bring these cost-effective courses to schools, colleges and universities to help combat student and staff stress. The meditation programmes can:
- Help to promote insight
- Build resilience
- Improve concentration
- Unleash creativity
- Encourage better collaboration
- Provide a measurable increase in student academic attainment
- Increase attendance
- Reduce levels of psychological distress including, stress, panic and depression
- Decrease levels of staff exhaustion and stress
Our training programme is based on a simple systematic process designed to help people gradually understand the science, the techniques and practice of meditation so that they can be directly realised and applied in day-to-day life.
1 Lunch and learn
Introduction to modern meditation (min 4 hours spread over 4 weeks) Provides 21st century workplace wellbeing
- 5 hour employee wellbeing and empowerment
- 12 hour optimum performance programme
3 Self activation Seminars and workshops
- Beanddo inspired teams workshop
- Beanddo authentic leadership
- Beanddo creative intelligence
- Beanddo purpose and intention
- Beanddo resilience and focus
Business support services contract providing regular support for a fixed number of hours/month. To support employee wellbeing and training programmes in house.
5 Beanddo workplace accreditation
Make Happy Work – 21st century conscious workplace
Make a commitment to your employees’ mental wellbeing and personal empowerment by becoming a Beanddo accredited 21st century workplace
All training is done with an experienced meditator and teacher. No special equipment required – just chairs and a quiet room. We would love to hear from you, so get in touch with our team or explore more of our online resources about Modern Meditation.