- Beanddo processes contacts’ data for the purposes of administering classes, workshops and events, and developing new business, issuing newsletters and ancillary or related activities;
- Beanddo processes personal data for its staff, and clients and others depending on the activities concerned;
- Beanddo doesn’t share contacts’ personal data unless it either has first obtained consent to do so, or pursuant to a legitimate interest of the organisation.
- Beanddo utilises many industry standard information systems including third party cloud based solutions and restricts access to contact data by our employees and agents. As an organisation, we will seek to continually ensure we only hold personal details of contacts that are necessary for the lawful processing activities associated with the delivery of our products and services;
- Beanddo retains personal data of contacts for different periods of time, depending on the purpose of their processing.
- Beanddo seeks to implement safe technical and operational measures, where its activities include the processing of personal data.
Contacts’ feedback is valuable to Beanddo and will allow us to serve our contacts better.If any contact has any comments, suggestions or complaints Beanddo would be delighted to hear from that them. Please direct comments or concerns to Beanddo via email email@example.com Or by letter posted to Beanddo 8 Chandos Road, Manchester M21 0ST. Email, unless encrypted, is not a fully secure means of communication.
This policy will be governed by the law of, and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of, England and Wales. If any provision in this policy is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any authority having competent jurisdiction, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the validity of any other policy, which will remain in full force and effect. Failure by either party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this policy, or the failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy to which it is entitled under this policy will not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy and will not cause a diminution of the obligations established under this policy. Beanddo reserves the right to bring proceedings in the courts of the country of the contacts’ residence or that of the Contacts’ principal place of business at Beanddo’s discretion.