Win Meditation Books from Mick Timpson and David Lynch!
Wednesday, 26 June 2019
Filmmaker, author and long-term meditator David Lynch was a significant inspiration behind beanddo. When beanddo founder Mick Timpson read Lynch’s book ‘Catching the Big Fish: Meditation, Consciousness and Creativity’, he knew he had to help #MakeHappyWork!
Manchester International Festival 2019 brings David Lynch to Manchester’s HOME and to celebrate, we are giving one lucky winner the chance to win two books to help their meditation practice:
- Making Happy Work: A beginner’s guide to navigating the world with meditation by Mick Timpson
- Catching the Big Fish: Meditation, Consciousness and Creativity by David Lynch
How to Win
To be in with a chance of winning these two books, all you have to do is:
- Tweet us @beanddonow and tell us who your hero is or;
- Visit our Instagram and leave a comment, telling us who your hero is
- Leave a comment on our Facebook page, telling us who your hero is
It’s as simple as that!
Terms and Conditions
– Competition is being run by beanddo, based in the UK
– Open to UK residents only
– All entries will be entered into the competition; the winner will be randomly selected
– One winner will receive a copy of Making Happy Work and Catching The Big Fish
– The prize may not be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize
– Competition opens on Wednesday 12th June 2019
– Competition closes on Wednesday 26th June 2019
– Winners will be notified after the closing date and will receive their prize once they have provided a valid UK address
– No purchase necessary to enter this competition
– No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
– This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the Manchester International Festival or David Lynch
– The information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any third parties.