Portugal Retreat – Covid 19 update.

24 February 2021 | beando_admin

Hi everyone , as you can imagine we have been debating what to do about the retreat planned for June this year in Portugal.

But following the ‘roadmap’ announcement on Monday this week, where the ban on foriegn travel is not being reviewed until mid May, and then no idea yet if travellers need to be tested or quarantine requirements, we have decided that with the continued uncertainty, we are going to postpone it now to the same time in 2022, 4 – 11 June.

We are sorry to have to do this again, but we would rather ensure that everyone will be able to travel safely and avoid complications, and at the moment early June this year looks to be just a bit too soon to be able to do this.

We will retain your booking and transfer it to June 2022, and contact you later in the year to confirm the new payment timetable.

Please get in touch if you have any queries

Best wishes

Sue and Mick. X

You can read more about the Retreat here…